Pinque Peacock: Altered Candle Jars

Hello Crafty Friends,
Today I'm excited to share a Pinque Peacock project with you all. I wanted to share this last month but things in my life came up and I had totally forgot to add my post. So today I'm thankful I can share this with you all today. Today my project is showcasing Pinque Peacock: Beaded Stick Pin, Fabric Button, beades from PP Bead Buffet and some fun Burlap from PP Discount Hut.

Last year was the first year I altered a candle jar and I loved it so much that its become my thing. My first thought was to pull out some Pinque Peacock buttons and stick pins. And what a great idea it was. My first jar has been done since October. I love it so much I just had to make more but I did not have the same beads. So I went to Pinque Peacock and looked though the bead buffet for the same beads. I could not find them but thank goodness Jessica still carried the same style beads in a lighter color so I ordered them and recreated the stick pin. For my candle jar in the middle I added a fun tag that says's "Give Thanks" using stamps and dies by My Creative Time.  Sentiment is from MCT: "Just For You" stamp set and the tag die is from MCT "Chocolate Greetings" stamp and die set. I add ribbon by Recollection . I cut strips of burlap and pulled them a part to get the width and height. I added LED tea lights to the jars.
These turned out so pretty!!!!

Okay no more waiting here's my Altered Candle Jars
Altred Candle Jars by: An'Jenic G.

Happy Crafting!!!

Comments

Georgiana said…
Neat candle jars and I sure do like the pins.
I have some burlap and I always forget to use it. I love the looks of what you have done with these jars. They sure are sharp!

Kimberly
Sugarlips said…

Oh my goodness! These are gorgeous!! You did such an amazing job.

Popular Posts