Easter Fun

Hello,
      Welcome to a great Thursday! I have been invited to go to a crop with Amy at “Scrap This, Save That” blog. It’s so funny because Amy and I have been trying to meet up and craft for three months now. I'm super happy that I will get to meet other crafters. Woo Hoo! I'll do an update on how the crop goes. I’m sure it will be GREAT!

So today I have an Easter Layout. I know Easter is over; but we should rejoice every day. This is a layout of my sweet Terrion and her dear friend Mary Jane. I truly enjoyed making this layout. I brought back lots of memories of the girls having play dates and my good friend Juna. I miss you guys so much. I cut the frame out at 2 ½ and the letters Main Cut and Shadow Blackout out at 1 ½.  Here is my layout.
Tools: Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Cricut: Art Philosophy: Frame, Letters: Printing 101, Die Cut: Oriental Trading: Easter Escapade Kit


Challenge:
Oozak: Anything Goes
Memas Crafts: Easter
Happy Crafting AJ!

Comments

Judy said…
Hi AJ
This layout is so pretty, of course anything pink is wonderful to me.
I just became your newest follower I hope you will return the favor and stop by my site.
Hugs,
Judy
Beautiful layout AJ. Thank you for sharing your talent. You are inspiring. Hugs, Velma
Holly Young said…
Playing blog catch up today. This is a darling layout. I love your dotted paper and the cute Easter basket. The girls are so cute in their Easter dresses!
What a beautiful Easter layout! I love it, and really hope you will consider linking up with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We'd LOVE to have you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for your encouraging words. I appreciate it so much!
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
DIANA L. said…
This came out so nice it looks like you had a lot of fun.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Such a sweet lay-out! Have fun at the crop!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
Kim said…
AJ, what a sweet LO! Love the pinks:)
~Kim
Kim said…
AJ, what a sweet LO! Love the pinks:)
~Kim
Great layout!! I love your paper!
Angela
Amy E said…
Yay for FINALLY getting to meet in real life!!!!!!! I had SOOO much fun hanging out with you the other night!!

This layout is awesome! At first glance, I thought it was the one you were working on at the crop. The two pages will make a PERFECT double layout!
Treva said…
What a cute LO and it does bring back childhood memories!
Treva said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
anaRy said…
cool layout!!Thank you soo much for sharing your project with us at Oozak's blog!
x
anaRy

Popular Posts