Celebrate!

Hello Crafter's
How's you week going? It seems to be moving slow; but my mind is a day ahead. I thought it was Wednesday and not Tuesday. Ha! That's because the hubby is pulling two all nighters at work. 
Any way I wanted to share a quick and cute card with you all

Today card was made following a sketch over at CPS-Card Positioning System Here is the sketch


For this card I use PTI card stock, pattern paper by My Mind's Eye: Vanity Fair, To cut my circles I used cookie cutter dies by: QuicKutz: Nesting Flowers, The beautiful butterflies is by MFP: Birthday. I used two different embossing fold by Cuttlebug: Polka Dots and D'vine Swirls. I used my Spica marker in Turquoise. 

 

Challenges:
DL.ART: 1,000 Link Up Party
CPS- 282: Sketch
MFP: Simple Salutations  Animal & Sentiment
Old Back Porch Card Pick
Every Day Is An Occasion Linky Party #1

Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

Pretty Buttefly card. Like the embossing also. Thanks for entering Mark's Finest Papers (MFP) Simple Salutations Ch#10 Animal.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations Hostess
DIANA L. said…
Your butterfly is beautiful. the embossing is super
Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Very pretty card!! I love all the embossing, colors and the butterfly!!
Angela
Kathy said…
Beautiful card, love the colors. Excellent job sweetie!!
CraftySue52 said…
Beautiful card! Love the butterfly.

Popular Posts