Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nuts About You

Hello Happy Wednesday!
How's you day going? My day is going good. I went to bed at four am and I got up about eight something so ya I'm having a great day. 

Today cards is for my hubby! He is an amazing guy and I had such a wonderful time for my birthday and I wanted to show him how much I care so I made this Nuts About You card!

For this card I use my Cricut: Create A Critter. That's right this cute little guy and gal are from create critter. I used paper trey ink card stock and pattern papers. Not sure the name of the paper. The dots are from a Pink Paislee.  I used kraft, black, white paper on my peanut. I inked everything and the number signed in brown ink.  I did some stitching on my peanut. Simple and to the point. 

DL.ART: 1,000 Linky Party
Every Day Is An Occasion Linky Party #1

Happy Crafting AJ-
Post a Comment