Lets Be Friends

Well Happy Friday!
I hope you all are enjoying it.I know I'm happy its Friday. No special reason just happy.  I have a simple little card I wanted to share with you all. Its for a challenge over at Mark's Finest Paper. The challenge is to creations something using only RED & WHITE. Well the first thing to pop in my mind is Christmas. You all know I love Christmas. And we only have a three more months. Wow this year is coming to an end really soon. Lots of shopping and Lots of crating. The Joy The Joy! lol

For my card today I used Paper Trey Ink Card stock, To get the decorative edges I use my paper cutter by Crafters Companion. The Stamp used is from Mark's Finest Papers: Snow Gifts. I used some bakers twine and the embossing fold is from: Sizzix: Christmas Elegance Set. Very  Simple card. Will be easy to mass produce this one. Love it. 


Challenges:
DL.Art: 1,000 Linky Party
Everyday Is An Occasion  Linky Pary #1

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Adrian said…
Pretyy and simple!
DIANA L. said…
I just love your card --We are friends. Have a great weekend my friend.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
stampingbowd said…
I love it! I am a bit partial to that stamp, myself!!! :) Beautiful card! I love the read background!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends!
Such a lovely card with this sweet image!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts