2 Creative Chicks CH#9 "Christmas/Winter"

It's time for
another Challenge over at


Christmas/Winter
Sunday, December 1
Ends: Tuesday, December 31

Sponsors this month are:

My Crafting Channel
Prize: If we get 500 entries I will use random.org and one lucky winner will receive a
Silhouette Cameo.

Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I'm sharing these oh so cute Gift Card Bookmark Holders. I found this SVG in the Silhouette store and know I wanted to make them this year. I even did a video of me making them. I used papers from Recollection. I thought it would be fun to use some of my sequins. For my tags I used "Warm Holiday Fun" stamp set by My Creative Time. I'm giving these to my girls. The both love to read and I thought a gift card a Blu Berry Frozen Yogurt and Cold Stone would be perfect. My oldest love yogurt and my youngest love ice cream so thought it would be good to just get them both a gift card to the shops they each like. And with this add book its a plus.

Gift Card Bookmark Holder by: An'Jenic G.

Challenges:
Paper Playtime: #24 Anything Go
Word Art Wednesday: #108 Anything Go


Comments

Nana said…
Too cute. Love the reindeer one.
Thanks for being a GD over at 2 Creative Chicks this month.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Migdalia said…
I just Love, Love, Love this!!!
Creative and Super cute & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥
AtStudioD said…
That's so creative and adorable! Thanks for playing along.

x0, Damaris
Claire Spielman said…
Your cards/tags are so adorable. GREAT idea for Coldstone...much better than Socks!!! LOL
Happy to be on this challenge with you as a GD.
Creative Wishes & Happy Holidays
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
Gerda said…
This is a super cute project! Love it! Have a great day.
Gerda
Karon said…
These are so cute! TFS
SO super cute, AJ. You are always full of the cutest ideas, and I am absolutely BLESSED to have you share your art with us. I hope you're having a great week, and thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Jo Ann said…
This is too cute...Love the versatility of your creation and the design is fabulous. Glad you shared with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Nana said…
What I said earlier. Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime.

Have a great day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper Playtime ♥DT

Popular Posts