Lollipop ChristmasTreats

Hello Crafty Peeps!!
I wanted to stop in this morning and share some last minute Christmas treats I made for my kids to take to school. I was up till 2am getting these ready. My oldest wanted to take something to her class and I was so excited she wanted to take something this year. I really love how easy and cute these turned out. I created my lollipop holders using Dies and Stamps by My Creative Time. I used MCT Stitched Lollipop Holder, Scallop & Stitched Circle Die and for the fun sentiment and cute little die cuts I used MCT All Around Holidays Stamp and Die set. For the fun papers I used an old Graphic 45 Christmas pack. 

Well that's all I have for you all today. 

Be sure to stop back by Sunday I'll be sharing a Home Decor project using some fun Pinque Peacock items and My Creative Time. Till next time HUGS!!!! 

Comments

AJ--these are so cute!!!! I hope you & your family have a very Merry Christmas and a happy & prosperous 2014! hugs~~Patty

Popular Posts