Crafty Mom 12/15/13




Good Morning my crafty friends!!!

Welcome to another Crafty Moms post
It An'Jenic here from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards.
So this week I had the pleasure of speaking to a good friend of mines. We met through our kids school. Both of our girls are really close friends and we both have been so busy with life that we haven't chatted as much as we would like too. Well I thought it would be nice to send her family a Thinking of you card. I went with a clean and simple look. I use Recollection kraft color for my card base. For the sweet panel going down my card I used dies by My Creative Time: Fun Stitched Edges Die and for Mark's Finest Papers I used these stamps "Glad Glads" for the sentiment and  "Lots of Words" for the beautiful flower. 

That's all I have for you all this week. 
Be sure to stop by next week to see what Crafty Mom Angela has to share. 
Happy Sunday Your Crafty Mom An'Jenic


Comments

Popular Posts