Pinque Peacock: 98% Nice 2% Naughty

Hello Crafty Friends,
I'm so happy I get to share with you all my Pinque Peacock card.
I used my silhouette to print my paper. For my Pinque Peacock products I used beads from Pinque Peacock  Beaded Buffet and created this amazing stick pin. I then used an beautiful 3/4" Fabric Covered Button by Pinque Peacock. The fun tag was cut using a file from Silhouette. The sentiment is from "Warm Hoilday Fun" set by My Creative Time. I also  have a tip I would like to share with you. For the ribbon I made a mistake in pulling a string from the ribbon so I created this stitched look. So I went and pull the other side to make them look just alike. And it worked!!! 


Well that's all I have for you all today!!
 Be sure to come back each day for more inspiration.
 This month us Pinquette Gals have the rest of this month full book with lots of inspiration. 
Be sure to stop by Pinque Peacock Shop HERE!!

Comments

Donna K said…
This card is 100% Adorable! Love it, AJ!
Tiggerscraps said…
This is fabulous! I love it. That's one of the draws to paper crafting! There's always a way to fix boo boos :D
Anonymous said…
love the card and the papers the stick pin adds that perfect amount of pop

Popular Posts