Crafty Moms 11/3/13


Happy Sunday To You All.
It's An'Jenic Here from AJ Scrapbooking & Cards.
I would like to welcome you all to another Crafty Moms Column.

So this week started out great. The kids were excited about Halloween. We did a Trunk a Treat with our church. I let the kids walk around with my husband and I help service some yummy hot chili. I was so surpised to see how many people came out. My family and I enjoyed our selves. We got home and I walk into the living room and what do you know I fell on one of the kids toy and  sprained my ankle. Yikes I've never felt that type of pain before.  I went to the doc the next day and I was their for two and half hours. Thanks to God that I have a great doctor. He maybe old and he maybe slow but he never let me leave with taking care of everything I need. Have you every been to a doctor and you have more than one thing going on and they say will I can only see you for this thing becasue were too busy. Will not my doctor. I'm truly blessed with a great doctor. 

Todays inspration card is all about "Getting Well" I thought what if I had a friend or family member spraine an ankle. Why not have a card for them. So as you see this post is going up late becasue I didnt have the time to take pictures yesterday and now the best time to get my post typed up. I used stamps from Mark's Finest Papers: Butterflies: Spring Things and sentiment: Marsh Birds




That's all I have for you all. Please be sure to come back next week to see what's going on with Angela over at Angela's Crafty Sopot.

Your Crafty Mom An'Jenic

Comments

cute card! i also saw you won over at 2 creative chicks! check it out!

Popular Posts