Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #43

Hello Creative Friends!! 
Happy Thanksigving Day To You All!!
I pray that you and your family is enjoy this special time together, enjoy your dinner and just being Thankful for one another. I did all my cooking up into the wee hours of morning just so I could just really sit down and enjoy this time with my family. And I pray you all is do the same. 

Toady MFP is celebrating Thanksgiving with a huge Thanksgiving's Day Sale!!!!

Today over at  Mark's Finest Papers  were celebrating being "Thankful" this week with a Grateful, Thankful, or Thanksgiving's Day Layout Challenge. I'm sharing a fun layout kit I picked up from Quick Quotes (scrapbook company) wear house sale I went last week. I'll have to share a fun picture in another blog post.  My sweet friend Amy drove us over and it was a blessing to sit with the owners and their family. If you every get the chance to go to any craft wear house sale you should go. We stayed the whole time shopping, talking and doing make and takes. I'll also share that in a later post with you all. Any way this layout is from a kit called "Grateful" and if you do have this kit you will see I did change up the circles because I had such a hard time trying to figure out how they used all the circles. Well I think I was missing some because I just couldn't figure it out. But I did my all twist and I still think it turned out cute. I use Mark's Finest Papers: "I am Thankful" stamp set for the sentiment and add some fun bling to the bottom. I'm going to use this for my 2013 Thanksgiving photos. So no pictures today. Maybe in a later post you see them. 

Okay enough talking here's my layout:  

Here you can see my fun stamped sentiment I am Thankful.
Happy Thanksgiving's Day!! 

Comments

Tiggerscraps said…
Gorgeous!!! I love it so much!
Mz. Lela said…
Very Beautiful Layout!!

Popular Posts