Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #41

Hi Crafty Friends!!

Happy Thursday & Welcome to another Mark's Finest Papers Scrapbook Challenge. 
This wee is a Anything Go as long as you create a layout and  having stamping some where on your layout. For my layout today I used Mark's Finest Papers newly release stamp set "Duck Hunting . I created this layout using some fun wrapping tissue paper in orange. I used scrap designer papers. I mat all of my pictures and stamped my DUCK sentiment in brown ink. I found these fun letter stickers in a kit from Housecalls by Scrappin Madge. I color my cute duck with BIC markers.
That's all I have for you all this week. You can join our fun scrapbook challenge HERE!!

Also Here's Share a Layout Video For This Week:


Be sure to stop by each DT member blog for more inspiration.

Comments

Popular Posts