Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #42

Happy Thursday To You All!!!
How exciting to know that next week will be Thanksgiving? 
What will you and your family being doing?
Have you picked out your dinner menu yet?

Okay on to Mark's Finest Papers Scarpbook Challenge #42

This week we would love to see you all use bling. And I love this challenge because I had the chance to use a lot of bling. The layout you see this week features my oldest kid. One day she got off the bus and it was pouring down with rain. As you can see here in my picture.When I stated this layout my first thought was to use a lot of colors to go with the pattern on the back of this layout. But the rain drops on this DP was too hard to pass up. I love that this day capture my her silhouette in the rain. We had so much fun playing in the rain. Yes we as me and her. I'm still debating if I should get this pictures of me printed. lol  For the fun gems I picked them up at Pinque Peacock {Discount Hut} and the fun letters are dies from My Creative Time. I used Mark's Finest Papers: Rain Clouds stamp set. Be sure to visit the other DT for inspiration.

You can join MFP Challenge#42 HERE


Comments

Popular Posts