A Teacher.....

Hey Crafty Friends!!!

I just wanted to pop in and share another gift I made for my daughter preschool teacher. This one is by far a favorite of mine as far as altered creations. I started out by cutting this file from Silhouette America in transfer paper. After removing all the little bites and pieces I didn't want I being to do some glass etching. I really love how this turned out and so did Liana teacher. This gift was priceless. Her teacher loved it so much.  I really wanted Miss Kathleen to know the value she has held in my daughter education. I can see the growth in Liana. Its truly been a blessing and I believe in this word phrase below. It was so hard not to cry. She has truly touched not only my sweet Liana's Heart but also my family. 

I used this cut file by Kolette Hall Studio on the Silhouette





Happy Crafting!!!

Comments

Popular Posts