Happy Father's Day

Hello Crafty Peeps!!
I wanted to share a card I made for my hubby. Right now he's out to sea. I knew right a way that I wanted to make a fun sea card for my sailor!! One that would say I know your out working hard, your missed at home, we'll await your arrival, we love you, how greatful we are and really I could go on and on. Living this Navy life can be hard but someone has to do. And I'm so proud of my husband. He's an amazing husband and father. Even though we want be spend many holidays like Father's Day with him and he want get his holiday cards or gifts I still wanted to make something for him. When he gets home he'll have a pile of things waiting on him. So with all this said "Happy Father's Day" to my honey!!

I created this card following this sketch by Peachy Keen Stamps HERE. I love the layers and thought it would be perfect for the new masculine challenge over at My Creative Time HERE



Supplies Used
My Creative Time:
Anchors & Heart Dies
Tag Dies
Lost At Sea

Peachy Keen Stamps:
PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment 

Comments

GiGi said…
Oh this is just TOO CUTE! I love that chain with the heart and the papers are FABULOUS! Thanks for playing at Peachy Keen!
Cassandra said…
Awww! He will LOVE it!!! Great job. And thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
Fabulous card that he will love for sure!! Thanks for joining us for the MCT Designer Challenge!!
love love love your card and how you were able to use it for both challenges!
jessica said…
Adorable card AJ! Love the use of the new MCT stamps and dies and great take on the PKS challenge!
Thanks for sharing and playing along in both the MCT Masculine Challenge and the PKS Sketch challenge!
sweetpeaemmalou said…
This is so cute! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us for the MCT Designer Challenge!!! :)
Cindy Beland said…
AWESOME looking card, SUPER job with it!!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!!! :)

Popular Posts