Style


Hello Crafty Peeps,
I want to start by saying Happy Father's Day to my awesome Dad and Husband!!

These men are very special to me and hold a special place in my heart. Both are truly great father and I couldn't have asked for another. 

I also wanted to stop in on this late late Sunday night to share a two page layout with you. I created this layout two days ago but something happend in my personal life that this had to be put on hold. This layout sketch can be found on page maps. I found it on Apron Strings blog for a chllagne. This challenge ends tomrrow Monday the 16th. So I had to get this posted so I could add my link to challenge. Now I never do two page layouts and this one was a challgne but I'm happy I got it done. I love love the end results. 


 I started out by using Basic Grey letters, inks, glossy accent, ribbon pattern papers and lots of die cuts and stamps by My Creative Time. I love how both pages turned out. I didn't think I would every use this air plane papers but I'm so happy I found these photos of my sister which worked out so well. 



Challenges:
Stampin Pearls By Candice: Anything Go #20
Apron Strings: Sketch Layout Challenge #1


Comments

Such a great layout! Glad you not only used an Apron Strings challenge, but stuff from your stash. Always a great feeling to reduce that pile.

Popular Posts