What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #264

Hi Crafty Friends
I thought I would stop by and share my desk for today since the hubby is a little busy now. With him being back I haven't spent much time craftroom. I have to get as much time as I can seeing how the kids wants his attention also. lol Love that hes home now. Boy it was hard without him but we made it through.

   Any who.....

Here's My Desk

Today I got up with the idea of creating a layout with the photos and papers you see but I didn't get far. I did have the chance how every to open up some happy mail from Miriam's Crafting Supplies which you see on the left hand side fo this photo. I order all four of Prima Doilies Dies and the new Graphic 45 Come Away With Me and An Eerie Tale. These dies are stunning and boy they will be fun to cut.

Anyway Happy What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!!!

Comments

Laura said…
When you get new dies do you cut them straight away? or tuck them away until you have a project to use them?
Had a bit of spare time and thought I'd check out a few more desks :)
Laura
51
Finally getting around to checking out some desk. Glad to hear you are taking the time to spend with your hubby. Enjoy your time.

Mindy - The Determined Scrapper
WOYWW #264, #84

Popular Posts