Create Craft Share June YouTube Hop

Good Morning Crafty Friends!!!
It's been a while since I have post. I have a great reasons. My hubby has been out to sea and he has finally arrived home. If your on my Facebook page you have seen already that hes back. And just had spend some time with him. And when he's out and about I have been crafting. So with all that said I would like to welcome you all to Create *Craft *Share June YouTube Hop HERE.


These hops is hosted on YouTube and we have some awesome prizes up for grabs. I too have a grab bag with lots of fun goodies. To see whats included in this bag watch the video below or on youtube. To win any of the prizes you have to leave a comment on all the YOUTUBE channels lined up in this hop not here on the blog. If your just visiting and want to leave me some lovely words that quite okay to. 

Here's a Peek at My Project!!!


 Click Me To Watch!!!


Here's the Full Line Up:
AJ Scrapbooking & Cards <---You're HERE



I add a picture for everyone who would like to see my box but not hop along on YouTube
Here's a full look at my Altred Box using some amazing products by Graphic 45 Miriam's Crafting Supplies, Tim Holtz Distress Glitter, Distress Ink & Paints, Ribbon, Feathers and Flowers and more. 


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go
DL.ART: June Monthly Link Up


Comments

Unknown said…
AJ<
A super video and the work you have done on your project is stellar. The lowers are my favorite. We appreciate that you have taken time to share with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
DIANA L. said…
WOW!!!!! I love it. Awesome box Love all your attention to the details.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Popular Posts